“The Decoding Open Market Consultation” conference will be an engaging and informative online event tailored specifically for procurement professionals, private and public organisations looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of what an Open Market Consultation entails.
The event will start with a keynote speech, providing an overview on the topic, followed by a roundtable discussion that will bring together a panel of innovation experts, each hailing from diverse realms of expertise.
The “Decoding Open Market Consultation” event promises to demystify this topic and spotlight best practices.
Get your free ticket here and come join us on September 7, at 11:30am CEST.
11:30 | Welcome Words and Agenda | Cátia Figueiredo, F6S & Agnieszka Stasiakowska, Head of sector – EIC
11:35 | Keynote speech: Decoding Open Market Consultation | Sara Bedin, Independent Expert on innovation procurement
11:55 | Roundtable: Discussion based on Keynote speech, Moderator: Jorge Gonzalez, TicBiomed
– Ana Isabel González, SERMAS
– Margarida Lopez, Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB)
– Bertrand WERT, Innovation maker and demand side measures expert, (EIC)
– Luis Noguera, Public Sector and Legal Director at Science & Innovation Link Office (SILO)
– Vasileios Tsanidis, Innovation Procurement Advisor (EIC)
– Guy Varon, VP Business Development and Sustainability (Polymertal)
12:30 | Closing words | Cátia Figueiredo, F6S
12:35 | End
Did you miss the Conference?
You can now watch the recording right here: