Join the InnoBuyer Webinar and discover how you can benefit from the InnoBuyer Call for Challengers.
The InnoBuyer Call for Solvers aims to select and fund 15 innovative companies (Solvers), to co-create pilots addressing the specific innovation needs (Challenges) of public organisations (Challengers).
What’s in it for innovative SME’s?
- Get grants up to €58.5k
- Get access to potential customers of your solution, i.e. Challengers
- Work hands-on with the Challengers during a 10 month co-creation period
- Understand how public organisations work and how solutions should be commercialised to them
- If the co-creation is successful, benefit from a higher sales volume if the Challenger decides to launch a tender to buy your solution
- Gain a first customer reference and increase your reputation when approaching other customers
Interested? Don’t miss this opportunity and register for the webinar. You will:
- Understand the funding and support that will be provided
- Be informed about the timeline and next steps
- Get to know who can apply and how
- Ask your questions to the InnoBuyer team
Did you miss the webinar?
You can now watch the recording right here: