The EU-funded project InnoBuyer is inviting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to apply for its Call for Solvers. A total amount of €1.2M is available to support 15 innovative SMEs (Solvers), to co-develop pilots with public organisations (Challengers).
The InnoBuyer programme offers funding support for the Solver and the Challenger, a 10-month co-creation programme, and access to potential customers of the developed solutions.
How does it work?
SMEs can apply to tackle one of the 12 Challenges proposed by the public organisations taking part in InnoBuyer, from different sectors:
- MDR-prep – QMS-tool for compliance to the Medical Device Regulation (MDR) of early-stage medical device development | Challenger: Delft University of Technology
- Safe-stay – Wheelchair system in hospital to support patients and visitors | Challenger: Wojewódzki Szpital Specjalistyczny w Olsztynie (WSS Olsztyn)
- HomeRUN – Home-based Capillary Blood Sampling Device | Challenger: Erasmus MC
- PREPLEX – Algorithm to automate the management of resources in the outpatient department of a hospital | Challenger: Fundación para la Investigación e Innovación Biomédica del Hospital Universitario Infanta Leonor y del Hospital Universitario del Sureste
- BLOODMANSYS – Advanced blood transfusion management system | Challenger: FUNDESALUD
- Earlydel – Predictive tool for early detection of delirium in hospitalized patients | Challenger: Fundación para la Investigación Biomédica del Hospital Gregorio Marañón
- eDEMAP – Management tool for the digitalisation of the Early Demand Map | Challenger: Fundación Pública Andaluza Progreso y Salud
- FHARMAVERSO – An interactive digital environment designed to empower patients and facilitate subcutaneous medication administration at home | Challenger: Getafe University Hospital
- MOTINN – Charging points network for electric bikes and scooters, in green and natural areas | Challenger: Ayuntamiento de las Rozas de Madrid
- OptiDrive – Predictive eco-driving solution for service electric vehicles to optimise energy consumption | Challenger: UAB “Klaipėdos paslaugos”
- AI 4 JUSTICE – Intelligent assistant to support judges in drafting sentences by locating texts of previous judgments and jurisprudence | Challenger: Centre de Telecomunicacions i Tecnologies de la Informació
- reSHAPE – Advanced functional materials and components for urea electrolysis for cost-effective hydrogen and ammonia production | Challenger: German Aerospace Center
SMEs currently or previously funded by the European Innovation Council also have the chance to team up with a public organisation of their choice, to tackle a challenge not proposed by InnoBuyer.
Applications for the InnoBuyer Call for Solvers are open on F6S until the 24th of January 2024 at 17:00 CET.
All the information about the InnoBuyer Call for Solvers is available at: https://innobuyer.eu/solvers/
Potential applicants can find out more about this opportunity at the info webinar that will be held on the 9th of November 2024 at 10:30am CET.